What We Do
We can assist on a wide range of commercial law matters including retail, media, information technology, construction and real estate partnerships among other industries. We also negotiate, structure and implement mergers, acquisitions and disposition transactions (both – assets and shares), and provide due diligence in connection therewith.
Our lawyers will assist you in closing the deal in a transparent and efficient manner, ensuring you get what you are entitled to. We will provide the necessary legal opinions and comply with all reporting obligations to ensure a timely closure with lasting client satisfaction.
A Wide Range of Corporate Secretarial Services:
- Establishing Corporations, Partnerships, and Joint Ventures
- Drafting and Negotiating Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Restructurings and Reorganizations
- Incorporation and Organization of Ontario and Federal Corporations
- Incorporation of Professional Corporations
- Purchase and Sale of Business by way of Assets
- Purchase and Sale of Business by way of Shares
- Shareholder/Partner Buyouts
- Licensing, Distribution, Marketing, and Franchising Arrangements
- Customer, Supply and Outsourcing Agreements
- Board and Committee Structures and Procedures
- Director’s and Officer’s Liability
- Director’s and Officer’s Insurance
- Shareholders/Private Financings
- Managing Buyouts
- Various Business Contracts
We provide services for provincial and federal incorporations. Contact us to discuss the best option for your business.
We provide services for all sole proprietors and individual start up for businesses. Contact us for our fee.
We provide all required corporate material as well as corporate seals as required. Contact us for our fee.